Warranty Coverage: Allen Eden®️ Guitars (AEG) are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase to the original owner when purchased from an authorized Allen Eden®️ Guitars or direct from an authorized Allen Eden®️ Guitars dealer. Allen Eden®️ Guitars will repair or replace, at its option, any AEG instrument or part thereof which is found by AEG to be defective. AEG reserves the right to use materials regularly utilized at the time of repair in the event that original materials are no longer available. Warranty service requires a copy of the original sales receipt to be presented at the time of service request.
This warranty does NOT cover:
1. Any instrument modiﬁed after original shipment from AEG factory.
2. Any instrument that has been altered or modiﬁed in any way or upon which the serial number has been tampered with or altered.
3. Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, neglect or accident.
4. Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme humidity or temperature conditions.
5. The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
6. Any instrument that has been serviced by unauthorized persons.
7. Shipping damages of any kind.
8. Normal wear and tear (i.e., worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pickguards, damage from accessories [straps, etc.], or damages to or discoloration of the instrument ﬁnish for any reason).
9. Freight charges to and from the factory or authorized dealer for customer-owned goods.
10. Claims by anyone other than the registered owner.
How to Obtain Warranty Service: In the event of malfunction of your AEG, you should notify your nearest authorized AEG dealer. The dealer will contact AEG for information and authorization to return the instrument to company headquarters. The dealer or owner must ship the instrument freight and insurance prepaid. If your instrument was purchased directly from AEG, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. No instrument may be returned to AEG without prior return authorization. Refusing a delivery from our parcel carrier will also result in a deduction of the original shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee. Service performed by unauthorized persons will void this warranty. When returning an instrument, a copy of the sales receipt establishing proof and time of purchase must be sent with the instrument.
Warranty Limitations and Disclaimers: AEG’s sole and exclusive responsibility shall be as provided under this warranty and UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL AEG BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you speciﬁc legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. No person, whether or not an agent, is authorized to make or assume any obligations other than those stated in this warranty. AEG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXPENSES, CLAIMS, OR SUITS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
Allen Eden Guitars Warranty Department:
12328 Valley Blvd, STE B,
El Monte California 91732