- Forearm Contour and Tummy Cut are standard (s-style)
- 2-3/16" (56mm) neck pocket fits any vintage/original USA spec neck heel
- Neck mounting holes, trem claw holes, and wiring channels are pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Front or rear-routed control cavity options
- Various pickup options available
- Wide range of hardtail and tremolo bridge routes
- Top binding and back binding available (t-style)
We offer a wide selection of popular, exotic wood species for our custom order form. Unfortunately we cannot honor requests for specific weight, wood grain or number of wood pieces. This is due to the supply and manufacturing costs associated with creating one unique guitar body. Please keep all of this in mind when choosing your wood type and colors.
Standard shipping is free in the domestic United States. There is an Expedited Shipping option available for an additional fee which will ensure your custom guitar body gets to you within 2 weeks after the manufacturing process is completed. For international buyers we can offer the best shipping rates available (domestic duties and import taxes are not collected by us).
Standard Shipping: 6 Months Expected Delivery
Expedited Shipping: 4 Months Expected Delivery
International Shipping Does Not Qualify For Expedited Delivery
We immediately send order information to our production team to begin creating the CAD file template for your order. If you request a cancellation 24 hours past your order placement you will be charged a $20 CAD file fee. Each and every custom order is inspected by our on site QC team as well as our in-house luthier before being sent to you.
Due to the nature of how our custom order bodies are produced, there are no returns accepted on custom orders. Please keep this in mind before making your purchase.