Our Relic'd Series of strat and tele style bodies are designed to recapture the look and style of aged, vintage model guitars. Each body is routed with a CNC machine on Empress wood which is significantly light in weight. Our relic'd bodies are then sprayed and have a light polyurethane coat applied to protect the wood and keep the color looking bright and beautiful. You can build your own Relic'd Series body at a fraction of the cost of buying a genuinely aged guitar. Each Relic'd body comes with uniquely aged features, and no two bodies are the same.
- Body Wood: Empress
- Color: Relic'd Sonic Blue
- Weight: Approx. 2.9 lbs
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648mm)
- Body Thickness: Standard 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Neck Pocket Size: 2-3/16" (55.55mm) Width x 3"(76.2mm) Length x 5/8"(15.88mm) Depth
- Neck Mounting Hole Dimension: standard 51mm x 38mm
- Neck mounting holes and wire path are drilled already.
- Top routed for HSH configuration, which is able to accept universal pickup settings. You can change the pickup configuration to S/S/S, H/S/S, H/S/H or H/H by replacing a pickguard.
Specs on some of our bodies may have a 1 millimeter tolerance.