Eden guitars relic serieS
Our Relic'd Series of strat and tele style bodies are designed to recapture the look and style of aged, vintage model guitars. Each body is routed with a CNC machine on Empress wood which is significantly light in weight. Our relic'd bodies are then sprayed and have a light polyurethane coat applied to protect the wood and keep the color looking bright and beautiful. You can build your own Relic'd Series body at a fraction of the cost of buying a genuinely aged guitar. Each Relic'd body comes with uniquely aged features, and no two bodies are the same.
- Body Wood: Empress
- Color: Relic'd Fiesta Red
- Weight: Approx. 2.9 lbs
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648mm)
- Body Thickness: Standard 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Neck Pocket Size: 2-3/16" (55.55mm) Width x 3"(76.2mm) Length x 5/8"(15.88mm) Depth
- Neck Mounting Hole Dimension: standard 51mm x 38mm
- Neck mounting holes and wire path are drilled already.
- Top routed for HSH configuration, which is able to accept universal pickup settings. You can change the pickup configuration to S/S/S, H/S/S, H/S/H or H/H by replacing a pickguard.
Specs on some of our bodies may have a 1 millimeter tolerance.