- Body Wood: Selected Alder
- Finish: Vintage White
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648mm)
- Body Thickness: Standard 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Neck Pocket Size: 2-3/16" (55.55mm) Width x 3"(76.2mm) Length x 5/8"(15.88mm) Depth
- Neck Mounting Hole Dimension: standard 51mm x 38mm
- Neck mounting holes and wire path are drilled already.
- Top routed for HSH configuration, which is able to accept universal pickup settings. You can change the pickup configuration to S/S/S, H/S/S, H/S/H or H/H by replacing a pickguard.
This guitar body fits the standard 21/22 frets necks in 25-1/2" scale length. Specs on some of our bodies may have a 1 millimeter tolerance.
About the color:
- We tried best to keep the body in the pictures looks as same as the actual item, however, we're limited by the condition and skill when taking the photos, and the colors may contrast on different computer screens. We'll not be responsible for claims about the colors, thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Experienced Builders Only:
- Our bodies are intended to be used by experienced guitar builders. We try to be as accurate as possible when listing specs and dimensions, and even though these guitar bodies are finished, they may still require some sanding and minor modifications in order to make your parts fit. These are not "plug-n-play" type bodies, they will require work on your end. Please refer to our specs and dimensions when determining the compatibility of our parts to yours. Returns will not be accepted because your parts did not fit. Neck mounting holes and wire paths are drilled, but may need a bit more drilling to make the paths more clear for your needs.
Pictures in the listing may differ slightly from what you receive:
- Please keep in mind that the photos taken of this guitar body may not have the same wood grain as the one that you get, but will remain consistent with what we advertise.